Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

December, December, Descender

Today marks the countdown to a new year,
a new year to be filled with more memories,
a new year to make more friends,
a new year to learn more things.

For some reason I feel kinda depressed,
I feel as if there's not enough time,
as if the world is coming to an end,
I feel like I'm getting older and losing the vigor of youth.

Bullshit, I'm only 18 and next year I would be 19,
but that's sadly making me feel old,
feel like I'm incapable of doing the things I use to do when I was younger,
missing out the fun and joy I had when I was younger.

Things are gonna change,
things will become different,
I myself have made a big change,
a change in personality, a change in the view of life.

The more I feel like I want to be with my friends,
the more I want to go out and enjoy,
go to different places,
malls, forests, places I'd love to go.

What's in line for me in December,
Comic Fiesta, Christmas parties, new years eve,
over nights, hang outs, sport outings,
I want more, I want to have more fun.

I feel lost,
floating in worries,
floating in melancholy,
wanting to escape.

But I also can't wait for the new year,
to see all the friends I know,
to see their smiles,
see their happy faces.

I guess it's just one of those moments,
I lose myself for a moment,
and reminisce,
remembering the good times,
and wishing for them to last forever,
to give my selfish self,
a happiness that will last,
a happiness that will be shared,
a happiness that everyone can have,
a happiness that everyone can enjoy,
a happiness that everyone will remember.

Hello December.

No comments: