Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, November 15, 2010

Hi Bloggy Woogy Woogy

It's been some time since I last had a blog post. Some stuff happened over the week and I'm currently in a very busy and kinda tight schedule. Even though it's not that tight I feel constipated by it. Haha.

First off, today is the last day for classes, after this we are free for the holidays! This coming Thursday I'm gonna help out Chia's aunt with some my good college buddies to paint a mural for her new kindergarten. Next, this Saturday is the last Triplex Training for the Triplex 2010: Aftershock participants. I'll be helping out for Triplex so I have had attended Triplex Training 2 last Saturday and Sunday. Triplex is next week and it's a camp for six days with five scout troops all from the Petaling Utama district getting together. And finally next month is Comic Fiesta 2010. I'll be helping out at a doijin booth Cheryl got and some of my classmates are gonna be selling their artwork and stuff. I'm not very confident in selling my artworks so I'll be doing a game for the booth. Inspired by the Guess the Anime Song Game at AniManGaki, I'll be doing a similar game so before CF starts I'll have to get the songs ready. This calls for a tutorial from Kai~!

I wonder if any of my classmates is gonna organise a class trip this holiday, but it's also the school holidays for the primary and secondary schools which means everywhere would be crowded and packed with humans. Heads up as well are Christmas parties, I'm pretty sure Xin would be holding one since he loves Christmas so much. Pamela said that she'll be holding a Christmas party and that I'm invited. Denise also said she's gonna hold a Christmas party. So many people! I wonder if Kenada is coming back from Canada for Christmas. Hmm.... Still there're my classmates, Wee and Wilson are planning over nights at their houses. Looking at the whole picture, this is the fist time I'm looking forward to a very fun year-end holiday.

No comments: