Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Like Clowns In A Cartoon

Today is the last day for semester three and now it's my semester break! Whoo-hoo! After class, Kai, Chia, Wilson, Wee, Mal, Laura, Ann Nee and I went to The Summit to watch Megamind. How did we go there? All eight of us squeezed in Kai's Vios and we were lucky to not get caught by the police (there were a lot of police along the way). At the Summit, Wee and Ann Nee split with us because they had already watched Megamind and they watched another movie, Adele: Rise of the Mummy. Well, at least the two of them get to have some quality time together. Teehee.

Moving on, the remaining six of us went to have lunch at a restaurant called Mandy's after buying our tickets. Guess how much was the tickets, RM6. That's right! RM6! Student price! It was awesome! We thought we had to pay it for RM10 which was shown on the screen. Anyway, lunch was awesome. I was a glutton again by eating part of Mal's lunch, footlong sausages.

Megamind was awesome. Even though it was quite the cliche type of movie, I liked it very much, compared to Takers, pft. No match at all. After the movie, we found some interesting doors that were placed on a high place with no possible entry besides a ladder or scaling the wall. Haha. Mal and I saw a boy about the age of 10 or 11 smoking as we exited the cinema. Sigh, kids these days, they don't know what's gonna get them, selling their health and youth just to look "cool". Seriously, how can smoking cigarettes make you look cool?

Mal spazzed over pianos on display outside this musical instrument shop called Piano Station. She played some songs, Mario theme, Mr. Bean theme, Nokia theme, a Rachmaninov song I recognise from Igudesman and Joo's A Little Nightmare of Music in the part, Rachmaninov Has Big Hands and others. It's awesome seeing someone play the piano really fast in person. Totally explains why Mal is great in O2Mania. Hahaha.

After the movie, Mal and Wilson's parents took them home from the Summit and then Kai drove the rest of us home after we met up with Wee and Ann Nee again.

So semester break has just started! Things to do, things to see, things to learn and many more! Soon I'm gonna check out that driving school near my home. I suddenly had the motivation to get my drivers license and I want a Viva! Oh boy, oh boy! Triplex: Aftershock is around the corner. Mal finishes her piano lessons on the 29th which is the same day Triplex will end. This means December is open to activities to be done with my classmates! Sleep overs, swimming, I don't know what're we gonna do but I just can't wait! Hoozah! SEMESTER BREAK!

No comments: