Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, December 16, 2010

400

Yes, this is my 400th blog post every since I started blogging, minus a few of blog posts I deleted.

What's install for my number 400th blog post? Why am I like celebrating this?

No reason actually. I just coincidentally saw that this blog post will be my 400th one and I just came across something I'd like to share with whoever's reading this or whoever's following my blog. Did you know that 'spot' is one of the few anagrams for 'post'? I kept typing 'spot' in the previous 'post's so I just wanted to tell.

Okay. O2Mania. It's the free version of O2Jam that can be played offline. Yeah. I got it like a few months back. Recently (and today) I downloaded some songs to play on my O2Mania and I came across a legend. There are a lot of the similar song types you can find, especially on YouTube, and people download these songs for fun just to see Auto Play fail to get perfect scores. What am I talking about?

I'm talking about Xepher.

Xepher [SHD] is made such a way it's super hard, hense the [SHD] (Super Hard Special Edition). Normal levels for a hard song on O2Mania (and of course, O2Jam) would be around level 50. (Gaussian Blur is at level 50 and was my hardest song before I downloaded more mad leveled songs.) Before Xepher, I found a song titled Fantazindy. It's hard level is 28. Then came Fantazindy [SHD] at level 74. It is crazy. You can find a video on YouTube. Then came along 378 Fantazindy [SHD] at level 378. It's madness! I thought I'd never find anything worse but no. Here comes Xepher.

Xepher is at level 36. Harder than Fantazindy. Then they made a Xepher [SHD]. I don't know if there's any figures in between 36 and the number I'm about to announce but I got this hell of a monster. I don't know why someone made it, that person must have wanted to see Auto Play fail very much. If you compare 378 Fantazindy [SHD] to Xepher [SHD] without knowing Xepher [SHD]'s level, you maybe will think around 500? Haha. I did. Guess what, with a total of 3,3842 notes of hit in 2:57 minutes, the Xepher [SHD] I have here is level 1155. No kidding!


I told ya!

At the beginning of the song, impossible steps are already punched out and Auto Play starts to get Miss, Bad and Good. It's nice to see because Auto Play can get perfect score (all Cool) on all the songs you'd find in the O2Jam song pack. But it doesn't end there.


More and more impossible steps are shown. Auto Play would start to have more Miss than Cool and to me, I start to feel that I don't wanna play this song at all.


Why is Auto Play failing? If you look closely at the notes, those long lines are not for hold, they are to be pressed or rather, punched all the way. It's like machine gun! You can't punch machine gun on your keyboard! Even if you can, your keyboard keys won't sustain the force!




Eventually you'll find this kind of madness. Xepher [SHD] is beyond madness, it's like an abyss in an abyss in an abyss in an abyss in an abyss in an abyss in an abyss in an abyss in an abyss in an abyss in an abyss in an abyss in an abyss in an abyss in an abyss in an abyss in an abyss in an abyss in an abyss in an abyss in a black hole. It's impossible to play.

I played it five times to see the results Auto Play will get.

Round 1:- Cool: 5661, Good: 4357, Bad: 2551, Miss: 2,1111
Round 2:- Cool: 5663, Good: 4360, Bad: 2588, Miss: 2,1069
Round 3:- Cool: 5759, Good: 4438, Bad: 2348, Miss: 2,1138
Round 4:- Cool: 5613, Good: 4352, Bad: 2447, Miss: 2,1265
Round 5:- Cool: 5470, Good: 4416, Bad: 2442, Miss: 2,1349

They say nothing is impossible but this is. No human is able to get a score as close as Auto Play. Not even a world champion I bet.

No comments: