Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm Like...

bored right now.

kinda sleepy now.

a G6, like a G6, na na na na... I'm feeling now so I fly like a cheesecake.

a short kid who sometimes wears shorts.

wlasys havign tpoys.

so bimbo when I want to.

so bitchy when I want to.

so girly when I want to.

'Oh my God.'

a leprechaun on crack.

some kind of retard.

...

thinking of what to type here...

stoning because I rock.

Gordon Remsy when I'm in the kitchen at home. Just without the cursing.

hard to predict. I think.

so forgetful.

err... What did I want to type here again?

a bird~ I only fly away~ I don't know where my soul is, I don't know where my home is~

listening to oldie songs now. Sigh.. The good old times.

A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off.

whatever~

rubber and you're like glue. So who's the idiot now, huh?

so missing my highschool friends even though we just had basketball together today.

so missing friends I know. I wanna see them again!

so missing my college friends. I can't wait to return to class!

so missing the Birds. When is our next outing?

so wanna ride the two rider bicycle!

so, so, so, so, so what?!

so random.

so lame.

so randomly lame.

so random. Eh? I said that already.

so forgetful.

something from outer space. Not really...

you, only different.

me.

sick of my Internet disconnecting. Gah! There it goes again!

happy that it got back on. Geez.

a somebody with a nobody attitude. Oh, so perasan~

a kid.

funny? A lot of people tell me that.

a ninja. I make almost no sound when I walk. Or does that mean I'm sneaky?

tired. Gah... Never will I go shopping with my mom again...

so forgetful. Eh? Déjà vu.

a bottomless pit.

a black hole.

a garbage truck for extra food.

a glutton. No, I'm a glutton.

a rhinestone cowboy~

losing ideas on what to type here.

in dire need of inspiration now.

a stand fan. ...Nope not working.

a rag on the floor. ...Err... Scratch that.

so forgetful. Eh? Déjà vu.

looking forward to Comic Fiesta.

hmm... What am I like?

I don't care anymore! Let's just post this! Yargh!

No comments: