Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, December 3, 2010

Blood Stained, That's Just How He Is

I have finally found my next cosplay target: Kumagawa Misogi

Again it's a character who has stained his hands with blood. So far I've only cosplayed three different characters, Maebara Keiichi, Sawada Tsunayoshi and Tomodachi. Well, I can't say Tsuna has killed anyone but he did get lots of cuts and blood loss. Tomodachi did not kill anyone with his bare hands but he did kill using different methods. Keiichi is the only one to have killed someone with his bare hands, with a baseball bat that is. Now for Misogi, he did kill people but he brought them back to life. Is it still killing? Yeah, and not to forget he kill people using giant screws.

So yeah, what do I need for Misogi? I don't think I need a wig unless my hair is too short. I would need that black Japanese highschool uniform. And I need to make giant screws. Yeah. Pretty much it. Simple. Misogi is my plan for next year so I should be able to get everything by then. Ha. That's about it I guess.

[I am not evil.]

No comments: