Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Conclusion!

I have no idea why Melvin said that the Rubik's 5x5x5 cube is harder than the 4x4x4. I think it's a lot more easier! (Well, theoretically all cubes are equally easy...) The 5x5x5 is a lot more flexible and easy to "manipulate" at the edge cubies therefore edge paring is easier compared to the 4x4x4. On the 4x4x4, I face problems like having the an edge turned the other way around (meaning it's suppose to face up but it faceses down), having two coner cubies switched (meaning there is no way swapping them back and avoiding messing up the cube) or both (my worst nighmare on the 4x4x4).

Now that the 5x5x5 is mastered, I want the 6x6x6! Muahahaha!!!
Oh, and I'm done with Rubik's Magic and also the Bump/Mirror Blocks Cube. Sigh~

No comments: