Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, June 11, 2009

A survey

Got this from Sue's blog.

-------------------------------------------------------
What is on your bed right now?
Pillow and boaster.

When was the last time you threw up?
I think it was 5 years ago...

What's your favorite word or phrase?
Fufufu...

Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Me, myself, my dog.

What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Sleeping. Duh.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Making lunch with my sister and mom.

What is your favorite holiday?
Dunno. Maybe Christmas.

Have you ever been to another country?
Singapore, Australia, and many other countires I don't remember having been there.

What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Ah."

What is the best ice cream flavor?
Vanilla with chocolate chips. Hmm~

What was the last thing you had to drink?
I dunno, I think it was Sarsi. Go it from Anything.

What are you wearing right now?
A shirt, pants, and underwear. Duh.

What was the last thing you ate?
Pasta.

Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Would I even do that?

When was the last time you ran?
2 days ago at 1Utama.

What's the last sporting event you watched?
Beijing Olympics. When was that?

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Japan.

Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace?
I don't have your space.

Ever go camping?
Duh! What kind of question is that!?

Do you have a tan?
Duh! I'm a scout!

Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?
Yeah. Everytime I go there. Shit and pee.

What is your guilty pleasure?
What's that?

Do you use smiley faces on the computer alot?
Guess so...

Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Depends.

What did your last text message say?
"Thanks darling! You were great help! Love you! Muax. XD"

Are you someone's best friend?
Dunno. Ask my friends.

What are you doing tomorrow?
A 6 hour ride to Penang.

Where is your mom right now?
At the dinning table reading the papers.

Look to your left, what do you see?
My super messy desk, dusty window, rain, Rubik's cubes, CPU, bags, my dog on the table... What!?

What color is your watch?
Don't have one.

What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Koala bears. Ooh! So cute!

Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
Yeah. I wanted to barf.

What is your birthstone?
Granite, I think... Gross...

Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive tthru?
Depends.

Do you have any friends on myspace that you actually hate?
I said I don't have your space!

Do you have a dog?
Yeah.

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Wei Liam.

Any plans today?
Sleep.

Are you happy?
Why shouldn't I?

Where are you right now?
In front of my desktop at home...

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
That guy! And my sisters.

Last song listened to?
Manatsu no Jouken - Base Ball Bear

Last movie you saw?
Monsters vs Aliens in 3D

Are you allergic to anything?
Yeah. Want me to be specific? Nose is allergic to dust and my arms are allergic to metal.

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Sandles.

Are you jealous of anyone?
Why should I?

Are you married?
Hahaha. Nice one. Oh, you were serius. Sorry, no.

Is anyone jealous of you?
Maybe, maybe not. I dunno. Oh! Yeah. That guy!

Do any of your friends have children?
I think so...

Do you eat healthy?
What do you think? Of course not, I live to eat babe.

What do you usually do during the day?
Sleep, day dream and imagine things~

Do you hate anyone right now?
Why should I?

Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
More like 'Yo'.

How many kids do you want when you're older?
How good am I in bed?

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
18. Crap, can't put 'Sweet' in front anymore.

Have you ever been to Six Flags?
What on Mars is that?

How u get one of your scars?
Medical treatment removing pus.

No comments: