Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Freak of Nature

That's what Marcus calls me since I've got the addiction to Rubik's puzzles. We were at 1Utama hanging out after watching Monsters VS Aliens in 3D and we went to Toys"R"Us because I had the urge to buy the Rubik's 5x5x5. Earlier there were 7 of us, Joshua, KL, Marcus, Ken, Vegi, Melvin, and me, not including Kelly and Samantha whom we met there. At Toys"R"US, I had the shock of my life as I saw Rubik's Bump Cube on sale! Including Rubik's Magic and Rubik's Snake. You can say I went crazy. I was so excited I borrowed 50 bucks from Joshua to buy the Rubik's Bump Cube. We then went to UBowl to bowl a game of 3. While I waited for my turn, I ripped open the box and started solving the Bump Cube. It was amazing! I felt like my eyes were shining and my cheeks hurt because I was smiling from ear to ear. The Bump Cube was easy to solve as I just had to use the Rubik's 3x3x3 beginners solving method. After everybody left, my family came and we had dinner at Chilli's. Then, my sis and I hit Toys"R"Us and I bought the other puzzles. Happy, happy~

No comments: