Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Questions I ask myself

1) Why do I exists?
2) What's my purpose in life?
3) What's the meaning of life?
4) Why 42?! (Referring to Question 3)
5) Why do I always see the number 21?
6) Why am I who I am?
7) How long will I live?
8) Why do I feel the presents of ghosts?
9) Why can I see them sometimes? (Referring to Question 8)
10) Why do I hear sounds that others don't?
11) Why do I like her?
12) Why have I not given up on her?
13) Why can't she just tell me the truth?
14) Why am I such a fool when she's around?
15) Why is this world so boring?
16) If the brain tells us what we experience, what would it be like if our brain tricked us?
17) Why do humans lie?
18) Am I friendly?
19) Why am I always shy when meeting new people or people I don't always talk to?
20) Why am I most shy when talking to girls?
21) Am I trustworthy?
22) Do my friends treat me truthfully?
23) Why do humans pretend to be nice?
24) Am I a good friend?
25) Do people have things to say about me?
26) Why doesn't anybody insult me?
27) What goes through a girl's mind?
28) What goes through another person's mind?
29) Why did I think of these questions?
30) Why isn't there any accurate answer to these questions?

No comments: