Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, August 13, 2009

30 Climaxing facts about Jian-Yong

Rules:Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 30 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

Tagged by: Nobody. I took the survey willingly.

1) I like carrots.

2) When I get motivated to do something I don't like, I lose the motivation by the next day.

3) I like surveys.

4) 9 out of 10 people write/type my name wrongly. They always miss out the hyphen.

5) I usually have doubts in things that I do, thus I occasionally fail doing it and then making others disappointed in me.

6) Scouting rulez!

7) RUBIK'S CUBE!

8) I long to karaoke with my friends but Malaysia don't have a karaoke box that has anime songs.

9) I have bad memory.

10) I think that title is ridiculous but that's what you gotta do when posting this survey thingy.

11) JAPAN!

12) I begun reading PG-13 books when I was 10 but I did not understand anything when they were at the sex parts.

13) I have a religion (Buddhist) but I don't believe in God.

14) I wanna go to Akihabara.

15) Most of my things have become dust collectors over the years.

16) Even though I feel the presence of ghosts everyday, I still get scared watching horror movies.

17) Some scouts complain about me. They say that I am too humble.

18) When I say "Rubik's" I refer to 3 things, Rubik's Cube, Custom Cubes and Tony Fisher.

19) I have bad memory.

20) I'm actually quiet stubborn.

21) I like the number 'infinity' but I always come across the number '21'.

22) ANIME!

23) MANGA!

24) I like sleeping in the car.

25) I look naive but I'm actually not. Hehehehehe.

26) I enjoy helping others but sometimes I get lazy.

27) I'm usually patient but sometimes when I wait too long I get worried.

28) My class teacher, Ms. Yeow says that I'm weird in a good way because I think differently compared to others and I know I think differently.

29) I have bad memory.

30) I don't have confidence in myself.

No comments: