Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Birth Of An Amazing Craze

Yahoo! (not the search engine...)

I finally made my second homemade puzzle!

It's no other than a Sudoku Cube or know to some, Sudokube.

All I used was this lousy Sudoku Cube (that had it's numbers placed all wrongly) I bought from some cheap shop and label stickers that my sister uses to write her name on it and sticking it on her books.

So, it's picture time~


Before

After
So, after making the Sudoku Cube, I started messing it up and tried to solve it. Boy! It was harder than I thought! All the sides are white! Eeeek!!

Also, I don't really like numbers so I keep getting confused with the numbers but still, I manage to solve the cube twice. I'm sure Sue won't have a problem with this puzzle since she manage to solve my 5x5x5 without learning on how to solve it.

Not only I made the Sudoku Cube with that black 3x3x3, I also made something special. It's so special, many people will fall down like how cartoon characters fall down after hearing something lame. (Reminds me of the movie Chinese Odyssey 2 where Tong Sam Zhong said, "Xiu sam ah! Lok dai yu ah! Fai chui di sau sam ah!" when Si Mm Hong was coming to the rescue and the sky was flashing.)

Here it is! The special thing!

Before

After

No comments: