Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sleep To Panda Yawns

Once the school bell rang and we got ready to go to the biology lab, some prefects came and told us to go down to the assembly grounds, orders from Pn. Er. I guessed what it's about already, history. Damn.

All the Form 5 classes were emptied out and gathered at the assembly grounds. Then, we took our attendance and walked to KBU which is just across the road from our school. As we were going in, we say BU(2) walking to KBU too! And I spotted KY right in front, "leading" the Form 5s. As expected of real life nerds.

Inside, we got to the multipurpose hall and took our seats. A really small number of students were already inside. Josh, Ken, Xin, Yubs, Marcus and I sat on the same row together while Jak had to sit in front of us with Eugene.

There were a few schools here at KBU, SMKBU, SMKBU(2), SMKBU(3), SMKDU, SMK Tropicana, SMK Kelana Jaya and 2 other schools, one all boys and one all girls. I saw William but no Benjamin. KenK, Andrew and Jason were easily spotted because of their easy-to-spot appearance. I saw ZW, a standard six classmate and a standard four classmate who turned out to the the "freaking tall guy with his butt at my face" guy Xin told me about. Boy is he still the same as ever, super tall.

Turned out my school principle (known as The Panda in among some of us) gathered these students and give a talk on history for our SPM. What the heck! She didn't have to call us! My class have already the notes she gave and she had repeated the same thing over again. Also, she embarrassed our school name as principle by answering her hand phone during the talk and forgetting what she was saying after each calls.

We almost spent the whole day at KBU and went back to school around the second last period. Honestly, I find the talk a place to sleep and I caught a few dozes during her boring talk which I've heard before. Mind you, even Pn. Tan said it's not the time for talks, it's the time to do actual work! But who am I to do actual history work. Haha.

No comments: