Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Is It Finally That?

My mom asked what I want to be and I answered with what I really want to be, a voice actor (seiyū; anime voice actor). She was upset. What!!?? Why??!! She had to rant about how bad being a voice actor is. So? What if my pay is 3,000 yen? I want to be a seiyū!

Then I had the biggest surprise. My mom told me to do animation. Huh? That was my ambition when I was younger. To do anime. Should I say "Wow"? She went on saying that if I drew manga I would also make better money. WHAT??!! Mangaka?! That really put me to some thinking.

It did not take long. Nihon Saru told me that he's going to Japan to study culinary arts. I decided to do animation and go to Japan with him. We actually had already planned to go there together because he was in Japan for a few years and I need somebody to help me there. You won't wanna go overseas alone right?

Now all I need are good results for my SPM so that I can go Japan. I'm still not gonna let go of my dream to be a seiyū. Maybe while I'm an animator I can get a chance to voice act too! Hahaha. It's all part of my plan... Just gotta put it to work.

No comments: