Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"The Early Bug Catches The Bird" ~The Ken

Cross line.

Have you every experienced it before?

It's something that happens when your phone is sorta kaput.

The school public phone has got a problem with it. Sometimes when you call somebody, the receiver can't hear you, or after dialling, the beeping sound before you dial is still beeping, or after dialing, no sound, just silence. Well, I tried to call my dad on Tuesday to pick me up from school because I found out that we did not have Japanese class on that day, Ken was with me when it happened.

I dialed my dad's number and no answer. So I push the redial button, no sound. Again, the beeping sound went on. I casually push the redial button again and then I heard a female voice speaking. I did not realise anything until a second voice spoke.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard them talking about a birthday present for somebody in Mandarin. Whoa! I slammed the phone down. I thought I had hacked into some people's conversation on the phone! I gave up trying to call my dad and went to Centre Point with Ken.

No comments: