Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Kind Of Girl

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun.
Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends on your blog to answer this.
Then see what happens.

if you a guy- post this as my kind of girl..
if your a girl- post it as my kind of boy..

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Of course! Who doesn't?

2. Smart?
Yeah. Can't be a dumb blonde huh.

3. Preferred age?
Maximum: My age.
Minimum: 2 years younger than me.

4. Preferred height?
As long as she is not taller than me by half a head!

5. How about sense of humour?
Good one. If it's a laugh-a-holic like Suzanne then I might have second thoughts. I don't want my girl to die of laughing. Lol. Sorry Suzanne, no offence.

6. How about piercings?
Only earrings. No piercings on the belly button, on the tongue, on the nose, above the eye, on the lip and ultimately, NO PIERCINGS ON THE VAGINA!!

7. Accepts you for who you are?
Yeah. A partner who supports you along the way is great motivation.

8. Pink hair?
Erm... Only if it suits her...

9. Mushy or no?
Mushy? What's that? If it's the hair then I like it straight.

10. Thin or fat?
Huh, what do you think? Fat kills, imagine an elephant on top of you in bed.

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
Tanned is fine but not like KP, lol. No offence KP. Fair is nicer.

12. Long hair or short hair?
Any is fine. I like both long and short hair.

13. Plastic or metal?
Huh? Now I have to choose between robot or mannequin?

14. Smells good?
Hahaha? Smells good? What's she? Food? Hahaha.

15. Smoker?
Hell no! I hate smokers! They are dragging themselves to hell!

16. Drinker?
Oh no! I don't want a drunkard nympho like Minayo.

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Hmm? What's that?

18. Muscular?
Holly shit! No! I will shit bricks!

19. Plays piano?
Ooh. That'll be nice. If she plays for me it'll be kinda romentic.

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
I'm fine with both.

21. Plays violin?
Whoa! That'll be awesome! Imagine Flight Of The Bumblebee, Beethoven Virus and Canon Rock!

22. Sings very good?
Alright, I like singing.

23. Vain?
Erm... No.

24. With glasses?
Oooh. Meganeko. Yeah. Increases cute factor by 3 points.

25. With braces?
Maybe. I'm okay with it.

26. Shy type?
Ok. It also increases cute factor by 2 points! But I'm a shy person too...

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Good girl. Rebels will end up controlling you and you will never have a happy life.

28. Active or passive?
Ok... Chemistry reports now... Active. Stay fit and healthy.

29. Tight or bomb?
Neither. If she's a bomb, she's gonna par-tay like crazy.

30. Singer or dancer?
I'd prefer singer. Singing is more fun compared to dancing.

31. stunner?
Stunner? As in she can stun me? I have no idea what's that.

32. Hiphop?
Not really. I'm not really into hiphop girls.

33. Earrings?
One pair. Not to many

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
Huh? Does that mean she's a flirt? Hmm... Not really.

35. Dimples?
Whatever. I'm fine with or without.

36. Bookworm?
Ok but not to booky. I'm fine with reading.

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
Ooh... Very romantic

38. Playful?
Yes.

39. Flirt?
Hmm... Not really...

40. Poem writer?
Sure. I do some myself.

41. Serious?
Too serious ain't good.

42. Campus crush?
Huh? Hmm... Campus is school? Haha. Ok I guess.

43. Painter?
If she'll paint my black and white pictures, haha.

44. Religious?
No. I'm pretty much a free thinker myself. Go Haruhiism!

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Okay. Hahaha.

46. Computer games geek? Or Internet freak?
Hmm... Both are fine, people have their own way of having fun online right?

47. Speaks 20 languages?
Lol. Sure! Why not? I might learn a language or two from her!

48. Loyal or faithful?
Aren't both the same?

49. good kisser?
Ooh... Dunno.

Done.
I tag:
1. Sue Yin
2. Wei Mae
3. Marcus
4. Melvin
5. Wei Xin
6. Kelly
7. Marion
8. Jo Yee
9. Sean
10. Yu Beng
11-20. Argh! Let's just say I'm stoopid and I think I've tagged 20 people. Aha!

No comments: