Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, August 3, 2009

Quarantined

One word says it all. I have fever, sore throat, cough and runny nose, the symptoms for any flu including H1N1. Now I'm quarantined at home with nothing much to do. Haih... I notice that I had all the symptoms on Monday early morning around 3a.m. when I woke up feeling hot and cold at the same time (along with a stomachache which sent me to the toilet to shit). I told my dad about it when we all (dad, sisters and I) woke up and got ready for school and he said the answer that both my parents will say to what ever problem I have, "It's because you use the computer.". Hah! Even if I break my leg they'll also blame it on the computer. My dad picked me up from school after recess because my BM teacher which is also my school's assistant principle told me to go home after noticing I didn't look well. I actually was half hearted to call my dad because I've never called my parents to take me home before school ends and I've never skipped school even though I'm sick before. Anyway, my dad took me to the clinic behind our house and the doctor told us that I certainly had caught a flu but it's not confirmed that I have H1N1 or not but I still have to be quarantined for a week until Sunday. When I got home I took the medicine the doctor gave and went to sleep. I woke up later in the evening after sleeping for seven hours. My mom, as usual, don't take the sickness seriously said that I should be fine by Friday. Oh, did I mention? If I got any sickness, my mom doesn't care as she thinks it's not something to be worried about and still sends me to school which is why I don't skip school even if it's on Saturday. Hope I'm not H1N1 positive so that I can still live on and enjoy the boredom of life. Hahaha.

No comments: