Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Roller Coaster Day

Omg.
Today sucks and rocks at different times.

First of all, only 11 people came to class. Whoopee~ And no lessons for the whole time until recess.
Second, stupid rehearsal made me feel sick and tired.
Third, we went to check out teeth. I played around with the wheelchair and had some fun. We measured our height (I grew taller~). The weighting machine was kaput.
Fourth, I was so sick I had to sleep in class. Luckily teacher wasn't teaching.
Fifth, I continued to feel sick after waking up. Sleep sickness, like sea sickness I didn't feel good through the BM and math. Again, no lessons during math.
Sixth, I started to get pissed off after school and went to McDonald's with Josh, Ya-ya and Marcus. I got better having lunch.
Seventh, went back to school for Japanese and found out that teacher bought us pizza for the last class of the year. Haih, if I knew this I wouldn't have wasted my money at McDonald's.
Eighth, I ate pizza while sensei asked me about what I want to do after SPM. After my answer, he decided to give me some tips and tell us some of his experience in Japan.
Ninth, I was so motivated to be going to Japan I can't wait! This really made my day.
Tenth, I went home and took a nap.
Eleventh, Bad idea! I woke up feeling sick! Noo....
Twelfth, Went through tuition with a sad face. Huh...
Thirteenth, after tuition I felt better, what made me jump with joy was my new MP3 player! Woots! Thanks mom!

No comments: