Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Last But Not The Last

I was invited to the last troop meeting of our troop for the year 2009.

Making it brief and short, we gathered at school at 7.30. Well, "we", are Maverick, Haziq, Jo Yee, Chin Tak (apparently he stayed over night at Maverick's) and I. Seems like everybody was late for meeting. Slowly the others came and then Mr. Dawson zoomed into school and after awhile, the opening ceremony started. By the way, Yee Ying drove to school! Not fair! I wanna get my drivers licence too!

Well, before the jamuan, the juniors did their logbooks and stuff. Well, we seniors, Jason, Yi Ling, Abigail, Wei Ming, Yu Beng, Chia Kuui and I can do anything we want so Chiaks went to help the "babies" start their fire. Wei Ming and Yi Ling started studying for trails. Abby, Jace and I just sat down and chit-chat random stuff and Yubs walked around looking for something to do. Haha. Yee Ying? She had lessons with Mr. Dawson and Wai Sin was there with them too.

After a long time of doing random stuff, talking about YouTube, randoming, bla bla bla. Mr. Dawson had the juniors to do a Survivor style voting thing to vote for the "Best Scout", "Worst Scout" and "The Scout I Look Up To" after that, the real thing starts. We had pasta, lots of drinks, fruits, egg tarts, sponge cake and Yee Ying went out to buy cake (forgot what it was...). Then we dig in!

After Jo Yee's pasta, Jason, Hans Leong and I decided to compete with each other seeing who can stuff the most grapes in our mouths. I win with 26 in my mouth, Jason second with 24 and Hans lost with 16. Thanks to Yee Ying, Jace and I choked on our grapes and Jace squirted juice everywhere while I suffered trying to prevent any juice getting out of my mouth. Yee Ying told us a joke, forgot what it was but we had to laugh.

After that we played a game where the loser have to eat food or stuff the whole food in his/her mouth. SKIPZ------------------------------------

We cleaned up after the game and then we had closing ceremony. Mr. Dawson gave badges to "Best Scout", "Worst Scout" and "The Scout I Look Up To". Well, somehow I got "The Scout I Look Up To" award. I was confused and blur at the same time so I screwed up when receiving the award from Mr. Dawson. Jo Yee got the "Best Scout" and I don't remember who got the "Worst Scout". After the end of the ceremony, we rushed to the Merdeka Structure the juniors built the past few weeks and snapped some pictures. Well, I'm lazy to upload the pictures here but the pictures and in my Facebook account. Yeah. So here's an end to my scouting life in 157th Petaling. Darn I'll miss all the good times there.

No comments: