Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, August 14, 2009

Survey

TEN HOW'S:
How did you get one of your scars?
Ramming my head into the corner of a bed frame.

How did you celebrate your last birthday?
Dinner at Chilie's.

How are you feeling at this moment?
Bored.

How did your night go last night?
Frustrating. Stupid TV3.

How did you do in high school?
I'm still in high school.

How did you get the shirt you're wearing?
I bought it duh...

How often do you see ur best friend?
Err... I don't really have a best friend. But I think I do. Hmm... Everyday.

How much money did you spend last month?
Dunno, don't care.

How old do you want to be when you get married?
Dunno, don't mind.

How old will you be at your next birthday?
18. Haih...

NINE WHAT'S:
Your mothers name?
Melinda.

What did you do last weekend?
Nothing much.

What is the most important part of your life?
Part? Dunno.

What would you rather be doing?
Sleeping.

What did you last cry over?
Being rejected. The feeling of being rejected for 5 years suddenly came upon me that day.

What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
Talking to someone, listening to music, sleep. But I prefer talking to someone.

What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
??

What are you worried about?
Dinner.

What did you have for breakfast?
Nothing. I skipped it because I was lazying on the deck chair.

EIGHT HAVE YOU’S:
Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Think so... Did she have a boyfriend?!

Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Not really, she rejected me telling me that it's not the time for her to have a boyfriend.

Have you ever been out of the country?
Many times.

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Think so. Hahaha.

Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Dunno.

Have you ever had sex on the beach?
I'm still a virgin...

Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
I've never even been on a date!

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Totaly.

SEVEN WHO’S:
Who was the last person you saw?
My dad who's sleeping on the deck chair with Patches sleeping under him. Haha. Such a cute doggy.

Who was the last person you texted?
Josh.

Who was the last person you hungout with?
I think it was Yati, Marcus and Melvin.

Who was the last person to call you?
My dad.

Who did you last hug?
I think it was Wei Xin.

Who is the last person who texted you?
Josh.

Who was the las person you said "i love you" to?
Her. But not directly.

SIX WHERE’S:
Where does your best friends live?
How do you want me to answer that?! They are scattered everywhere in Selangor and KL!

Where did you last go?
Tuition.

Where did you last hang out?
Tesco. lol. Boring like shit.

Where do you go to school?
SMK BU(3)

Where is your favorite place to be?
Anywhere with my friends.

Where did you sleep last night?
On my bed duh.

FIVE DO’S/DOES:
Do you like someone right now?
Yeah.

Do you think anyone likes you?
I think so... Not sure... How am I suppose to know? Kids these days don't just run up to someone and confess.

Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Haha. A few times before.

Do you know the muffin man?
The muffin man, the muffin man~♪♫

Does the future scare you?
No.

FOUR WHY’S:
Why are you best friends with your best friend(s)?
Dunno.

Why did you get a myspace?
I don't have it.

Why are you doing this survey?
Because i got nothing to do.

THREE IF’S:
If you could have one super power what would it be?
I want to be able to create any super power, obtain it and be able to use it with ease.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Yeah.

If u were stranded on a deserted island & could bring 1 thing what would you bring?
A fully functional UFO with hydron cannons and lazer beam.

TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:
Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
I don't have any ex.

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
How can shaving be related to saving? Anyways, I'd shave for fun.

ONE LAST QUESTION
Are you happy with your life right now?
I don't know.

No comments: