Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Brain End

My next History project is to make a costume/character. It's a group project but still I'm getting headaches from trying to think of an idea, proper usage of art movements and concepts. It's just killing me trying to think of something that I can't think of.

So far, our main idea is a waiter that presents the menu in a flasher-style or Resident Evil-merchant-dude-style way. Daniel rejected our first sketch of our waiter but he told us that the flasher waiter is a good idea. Still, I'm tired from squeezing out brain juices. I've got no choice but to rely on the ideas of my other group members and formulate a whole idea, but hey, that's what group work is about right? Gathering ideas from each member and putting it together as one.

No comments: