Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Nips! Is Short For....

Nips Crazy Challenge, held at e@Curve. I went there after class by bus and met up with Abby and Wayne and later on Melvin, Kuui and Ethel. We decided not to cosplay at this event because we thought that it was gonna be a small cosplay competition so there was no need to cosplay but it turned out that there was quite the number of cosplayers there. Most of them were participating in the competition though. I recognised a number of recurring cosplayers who cosplayed as the same character as they did the last time I saw them.

All we did was take photos, hang out there and watch the performances. We had lunch at Ikea during the short break. Kuui, Wayne and I also went to Sun Comic to check out their cosplay stuff and watched the Left For Dead movie trailer.

Abby and the Kuroshitsuji crew.

Black haired Konan, Minato and Hitsugaya.

Jack Sparrow. I remember seeing him at other conventions.

Noface, again. This is the third time. Hahaha.

I keep forgetting the anime this character is from. Well, she was at CF and GACC.

The Yuuko cosplayer I saw last year at CF. This time her costume is different and awesome!

Kagamine Rin, Magnet version

Characters from Kuroshitsuji.

Hatsune Miku~ This cosplayer is the best Miku cosplayer I've seen so far. Good job!

No comments: