Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

PROJECT: 百鬼夜行

After doing one of my Design class assignments, postcard design, I got the inspiration of draw a hyakki yakō with my own collection of favorite yōkai.

Hyakki yakō (百鬼夜行) means 'Night Parade of One Hundred Demons', demons being yōkai. That means I'm gonna draw a hundred yōkai that I like. Some of my favorite yokai include Nurikabe, Ittan Momen, Wanyūdō, Karakasa, Chōchinobake, Betobeto-san, Kubinashi, Rokurokubi and many others. I find myself somewhat similar to a Nurarihyon because my sisters complain that when I walk, I make no sound as if I'm a ghost and the Nurarihyon moves around into people houses without them knowing until they find him sitting at their dinning table eating their snacks and drinking their tea.

So that's about it. I'm still in the middle of nowhere near getting one done. Hahaha.

No comments: