Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Play Ball!

Today I finally got to play basketball after months of not playing any sports because of my dumb class on Saturday. Today is a holiday so I got to go.

I got there the earliest, around 7:15 and had to wait for anybody I recognise to appear. Later Marcus and Yat Hong finally got here and we hit the court at the usual place, BU Community Hall. I met new friends, Justin, Ethel and Julian.

After basketball, we headed to a mamak in TTDI and then went to Tecky's condo to play badminton. Abby, Priscilla and Melvin were there to join us. Wei Mae came later and offered us her home-made sushi and éclairs. Yat Hong ate the chocolate layered éclairs dipped and rolled in wasabi. Yucks! We then moved on to play ping pong. After that, we went home.

The over all experience was really fun. I had a lot of fun. It been so long since I sweat from playing sports instead of sitting at home or in a classroom without air conditioning.

No comments: