Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, July 19, 2010

The Flaming Wheels Of The Bus Goes Round And Foom!

Today after college, I took the bus to get to Kelana Jaya but an epic and also kinda scary situation occurred. Oh before that, in college at Drawing class, Han knocked over his bottle of orange paint and splatted orange paint all over the place coloring himself, Kai and me. Well, only our pants and shoes (Han's shoes only). My jeans got the most of it because I was sitting next to him. Hahaha.

When I boarded the bus, I smelt this burnt rubber smell but waved it away thinking that it was nothing. Well, on the bus was Andrea as well and later on Sarah. This was what happened, along the whole way, this burnt rubber smell lingered. I did not think that it was such a big deal but later on when we reached a bus stop outside the Nan Yang San Pao office building, a lady who got on said that a tire of the bus was on fire. The bus driver quickly got out and then told everyone on the bus to get off as smoke started to fill the bus from the open doors. He took a fire extinguisher and blew out the small flame that was burning the tire. After about ten minutes, he said it was okay to get back onto the bus. Some people including Sarah decided not to. The bus driver ensured us that it's going to be okay as he had fifteen years of bus driving experience and he had experienced worse situations before and that this situation was under control. The ride got scary at one point when the front doors of the bus won't open. Turned out one side of the doors got jammed so the bus driver unlocked the other one. We all reached Kelana Jaya safely. Thank Haruhi. That was such a scary experience! And I reeked of burning rubber!

Reason why I headed to Kelana Jaya was to attend Denise's birthday party which was held at the Tropicana clubhouse. When I got there, I called SenzO after trying to get rid of the stench when suddenly Denise was calling me from below. I went down to the ground floor to join Denise, SenzO and a friend of Denise's (I can't remember her name, I only remember it starts with a V). They were in school uniform so they went to the toilets to change clothes. I followed SenzO and told him about the bus incident. We then made our way to the bowling alley. We met up with Denise's mom and brothers along with her grandparents. Denise's mom told us to get into bowling shoes from the receptionist and after that, we went down to wait for the girls. Denise's mom proceeded to ask us to order food and after that, Denise and V came back in casual clothes. We set up a game and started bowling.

After one game, we have our dinner and then proceeded with another game. I manage to get two straight strikes and a total of three strikes in the second game and with none in the first. It was really fun. Denise had other friends (who were all girls, SenzO and I were the only boys excluding Denise's brothers) who I recognise from secondary school.

After the game we went home. It was fun even though there were no super exciting activities or anything. I gave Denise a pair of straw sandals for her BLEACH cosplay as a birthday present. There was no cake though. Hahaha. That's because cakes are a lie! Hahaha!!

Edit: I forgot to mention, after I got home from Denise's party, I still reeked of burnt rubber!

No comments: