Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, September 7, 2009

1 Week = 7 Days = 168 Hours = 10080 Minutes = 604800 Seconds = 604800000 Milliseconds. Are You Ready?

One week left till the poll ends for the First Round of Waifu Battaru!!.

Seems like there are a few tight battles between anime girls.

-Tama-chan and Inoue have been catching with each other many times already. (Honestly, I can't believe there are people voting for Inoue. またく...)

-Holo is desperately chasing Yoko who's getting a lot of votes.

-Even though the MOT is put up, Rena's votes are not beating Kyou's. Looks like I'm the only believer that Rena will hunt you down and bang on your door with her bill hook cleaver.

-Earlier Chiri was leading but now it seems like Yakumo is catching up with her.

-No need to say anything. C.C. pwns Eri flat!

-Tough battle here. Maka and Ayano is tackling each other but I believe that Maka will win. After she just became badass.

-No need to say. Haruhi is owns.

-SenzO said that many may not know who Canaan might be. Guess he's wrong or did the votes does not like Hitagi therefore choosing Canaan? さね~

-I though Nagi was gonna win because she's god but now Hina-chan is leading by 7. Oh well~

-Predicted a long before I put her up there, Saber is leading.

-This is bad! I can't believe Kona-chan is having a struggle! Go away, Mai! いやだあぁ!!

-I have nothing to say. Don't really know these two well.

-Unbelievable but I like it! So long Fate! No more Photon Lacer for you girl~

-Nothing to say, but in Ya-ya's mind, "Please win Lenalee!! Please!!"

-Muahaha. Yuki rules! Bug off bitch!

-Well, I don't really mind who will win here. I like both Shana and Tsuakasa. Well, it's a fair battle between "うるさい!"x3 and my favorite klutz.

1 comment:

HamsterBomb said...

Hey I'm actually collecting the pokemon TFG figures now, and I'm wondering if you've still got yours and are interested in either selling or trading? I'm looking for skarmory and abra. (Plus the unreleased stuff but I'm not expecting you to have those)
Thanks!