Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, September 18, 2009

Front Page!

On the front page of today's The Star newspaper (18 September 2009) is a picture of a bunch of cute looking little secondary students running out to the school gate with their bags and smiles on their faces. Well, I can't help but to notice the following things,

-Timothy's brother,
-Peter's brother,
-A big yellow and black board with the words, "Negara Terbilang",
-the painting on the school wall of blue flowers,
-and the school canteen, which I always have problems choosing the food I want without risking my life to get cancer or any other diseases in the future.

Yup, a picture of some students in my school's school uniform is on the front page of The Star newspaper, which has a disturbing and false quote on the bottom.

"Holiday joy: Students of SMK Bandar Utama Damansara (3) in Petaling Jaya just cannot contain themselves as they dash out of their classrooms after the bell rang yesterday. ......"

I have a comment for the quote, one word,

BULLSHIT!

Hahahaha!!

You have no idea how noisy it was when the Star crew asked a bunch of Form 1 students to run and scream over and over again just to get a nice shot and we were stuck in our Physics paper 3. I did not mind 'cause I had finished the paper. Karj tried to go out but Pn. Tan did not let him. Now, I know the true face of newspapers when taking photos for the front page. Kekeke. It's not candid for sure.

No comments: