Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

One Laugh Of A Nightmare

I had one hell of a funny nightmare last night.
It was actually supposed to be shocking scary but I burst out laughing in my dream!

Here's how it went,
My family and I (excluding my youngest sister, dunno why) went to some highland theme park cum hotel for a stay. It was old and it stood on stilts above the hill (after I told Xin he said that it resembles Cameron Highlands). Even so, there were a lot of people there. We got to the entrance and we were having a look around. I suddenly felt like the whole building moved or wobbled or whatever, it went down and then back up to normal position. I though maybe it was because we were in the highlands so I felt dizzy or something.

After my dad checked in, we made our way to our room, dunked the luggage in and went back out. On our way out, I met this pretty girl who I don't recognise nor know her name (for some reason, I always never get a chance to get the name of a girl I meet in my dreams. I miss the chance either by waking up or getting into a situation so that I miss that chance) and talked and I also teased her in a silly way on our way out. We got back to the check-in and we parted because she went to join her family.

I joined my family at the entrance and I felt that feeling again. This time, I looked down at the floor and learned that the reason I feel the wobbling feeling is because, the floor was lose and it was moving up and down with the wind! And I could tell that the floor was gonna break! Eek! I quickly shouted out and got my parents out of the building, in front of the entrance. My sister stood there traumatized, hesitating to get to us. We shouted at her a few times and then she made a leap but the floor suddenly broke and I watched in horror as my sister fell to the ground under us. My mom tired to reach out for my sister but she lost her balance and also fell! I again watched in horror as my mom also fell. But here came the funny part. When my mom hit the ground, she was crying in pain the same way she does when she knocked herself against something. I was shocked and relieved that both my mom and my sister was still okay as they were still moving and breathing. Then it happened. Some guys started laughing after hearing my mom's cries. Then I started to laugh too.

I woke up in cold sweat right after I started laughing. Whoa! I was damn shocked and horrified at that dream but when I recalled my mom's cries, I laughed again, in real life. Shit. Lol. Sorry mom. Haha.

No comments: