Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, September 14, 2009

Re:Vision

After so many years, I finally actually did actual revision. Usually when I say I'm doing revision, I'd flip through it and in less than 3 minutes my book is closed and I'm off doing something else. Well, I revised physics for about an hour going through the whole book recalling what I've learned and then time out, Rubik's time. Well, the revision did not pay off today when I took my physics paper. *Gloom...

Anyway, the title I put for this blog post actually gave me an idea for a story (or so say, a manga story line... Muahaha!!). I might expend the idea as I have thought of a title for the story, Re:Re (りり). Oh well, I guess this is my very first story line I've come up with my own but I don't think it'll last long as I have a habit of loving the characters I make and end up not wanting any of them to die even if they are the antagonist. Haha. I'm liking Nabari no Ou now, Naruto can just go into the drain, Nabari no Ou pwned them.

No comments: