Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Boring Yet Fun

Here's an update for the fun of it.

Well, PMR week has started and the only students in school are the Form3s, Form4s and Form5s, well, not all Form5s, students just like to play hooky. Why? I just don't get it.

Moving on, today was another boring day. Sitting in class, I just could't wait for Thursday to come. Haha. Why? Because we're gonna play some really interesting games. Truth. Yeah, from the classic game, Truth or Dare. Too bad I'm not gonna spill any beans as what was said in the Physics laboratory, stays there. Hahaha.

Maverick told me about Mr. Colin's upcoming birthday on the 16th and asked if the seniors could foot out some money to buy him a present. I thought, oh well, why not? So I opened by box of savings and dug out 20 bucks. Well, if Maverick's gonna get Mr. Colin a camera, he needs lots of money right?

Last night was horrible, I only slept for 2 hours. Why? How an I suppose to know?! I was awake until 2a.m. and then I slept for a while and woke up at 4. Heck, I think I became an owl but I did not feel sleepy throughout the morning and only felt sleepy in the afternoon around 4p.m. at tuition.

Now, everybody is in the SPM-is-over mood. Nobody's doing any serious work in school and the atmosphere feels so relaxed! I don't know if anybody is actually able to get back to the SPM mood and get going.

Oh, and I had an improvement in my add math! My practices paid off! Woohoo! I did not get a really good score and I kinda felt disappointed but hey, I jumped from a fail to a C! I uploaded the pictures I (and some other people) took today at school in Facebook. Damn random and awesomely candid. Yi Han got a nice candid shot. Just like Jason's candid shot during our last troop meeting.

No comments: