Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, October 16, 2009

If They Fucking Come Again, I'll Fucking Break Their Fucking Arms!

Damned hell! My house was almost broken in! Luckily they failed to open the front door.

Recently there were cases of people's home getting broken in and having their things stolen on the same street as our house! Those fucking assholes, they sure have a lot of confidence to keep breaking into houses of the same street.

My whole family were at The Curve and around the area. I was at Borders reading Samurai X while listening to Hatsune Miku on my mp3 player. Right after I finished both the comic book and the music, my dad suddenly rushing to me and told me that we are going home. I was like "Huh? We are only here like 2 hours." I caught up with my family and learned that our house was broken in. Our neighbour called my mom and told her that there was someone banging on our door. They also called the security which made the fucktards escape. On the way home, I learned that my mom bought tickets to watch Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (I watched it already actually but the rest of my family have not watched it yet), also, I was worrying that the computer might be taken because all my other important belongs are kept save somewhere. The second thing that came to my mind was my Rubik's puzzles then my dogs.

When we got home, we saw that our door was open but the wooden door was still closed. I ran over to check and found out that they pry opened the steel door using what must have been cutters and they wrenched out the door because the lock was bent. We unlocked the door and found that they failed to enter. Lucky! Our neighbour talked to my parents about what they saw. A silver Honda was the primary clue. Then my dad and I realised that there was a silver Honda that has been going around our area for the past few weeks. Guess our house was already targeted for some time already.

There were signs that told us that we should have stayed home before and while we were at The Curve. Before we left the house, Patches was whining non-stop, usually he does not whine when we leave the house. On the way to The Curve, the person promoting our house called to ask if we were at home because there were people who wanted to have a look at our house (We are planning to move).

We suspect that these buglers live around our neighbourhood because they can break into your house and take everything in less than two hours! Also, people who have seen them said that they either walked or drove back and forth in a short time just to grab their equipments to break open the door.

Damn those assholes. If they ever come again, I'm gonna grab my baseball bat and wham them until their bones break! Better yet bash them until their limbs are crushed so they can't commit crime anymore and lay paralyzed in hospital or in jail.





I suspected this van because he was sitting there for some time doing nothing. I also suspect the cleaner as their spy because he was behind our house from the morning until we got home around 2.

No comments: