Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Six Colored Cubes and A Flat Piece Of Two Colored Plastic

Whoohoo! I got new puzzles! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Well, not really... I just re-buy puzzles.

As you know (or you should know, if you have read all my posts), my 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube broke and if I attempt to turn it, it goes plang! and pieces fly everywhere. Well, I went to Toys"R"Us and bought a new Rubik's Cube (Yeah!) but this Rubik's Cube is better! (YEAH!) It's a speed cube! (WHOOHOO!! Okay... I'm hyper.) Okay. Pic-pic time.

Well, the whole box is covered in Japanese words expect for the words "For Speed Cubing." and "Basic Concepts" on the box. The other English words found is from a sticker stuck on the back. Well, it's not like the Japanese words were a problem for me, I just did not want to read it. Opening the box was way much more exciting!

I was excited when I saw the words on it. It only means two things to me, smooth turning and faster solving!

The cube! At first look I knew that I can adjust the tightness of the cube. And removable center piece caps!

The cube came with a stand, two screw drivers (one to screw the springs and one to pry open the center caps) and a tube of lubricant (I think...).

Comparison between my old and new cubes. I hope my new cube's stickers won't peel off and the colors rubbed off like my old one.

I also bought a mini Rubik's Cube! It's small, hard to turn but smooth. This adds up to my collection.

And I also bought a new Rubik's Magic. The new one is at the bottom while the old one is on top. You can see that my old Rubik's Magic is now a 1x8. The original is 2x4.

Comparing the size of the mini Rubik's Cube, the 2x2x2 Rubik's Cube and the 3x3x3 Rubik's Cubes. As you can see, the mini Rubik's Cube is as big as a 1x1x1 Rubik's Cube.

No comments: