Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's A 3 In 1 Day!!

I had my graduation day on Saturday, 3rd of October. Yeah, a graduation. Not any joke of some sort. Still, it was something to remember. My graduation was held at SEGi College (near Sri KDU) in the morning. My parents came along to the graduation.


When we got there, I just had to go "Whoa." because SEGi is big and it looks completely different from any other college I've visited. It was obvious where the hall was because of all the people dressed in shirts, slacks, and dresses. My dad dropped my mom and I and went to look for a parking space. As we walked to the hall, I saw all my friends, their parents and my teachers around, going in and out of the hall. We got into the hall and I went to join my class as my mom went to the parents' seats. I felt really excited! Haha.

Goofing around. From left to right, Ju Vern, Wei Xin, Joshua, Me, Yu Beng and Chia Kuui. You can see him in the picture below. Haha.

I also felt kind disappointed also, the hall was not like what I imagined it to be. The stage was obviously removable and it was very low and there was no big red curtains. The girls in my class were here and there cam-whoring. I took a bunch of pictures but as usual, I love to take candid pictures of people so I did not ask anybody to pose or anything.

From left, Yong Ken (in white), Yi Han and Yu Beng.


All classes where in their seats and not really moving about because the teachers kept telling us to behave the day before but that does not stop anybody from talking like no one's business. We all have the rights to be happy and excited right? Haha.




From left to right, Joshua, Jason, Peter (blocked) and Kah Jun. Jason was twisting his face to make a nice smile. Oups... Too late. Haha.


Wei Liang and Hon Yu


Ken says "High Five!"


Ken says "What the... I did not say that..."




From left to right, Yong Ken, Jian Min and Yi Han.


Facepalm

and Double Facepalm!



KP

Deborah and Amanda listening to some songs.


From left, Mun Keong, Timothy and Victor.

After the long wait, there was the Negaraku and the bacaan doa. Then, there was our headmistress, Pn. Azizah's speech. After the 5 minutes (or more) of talk, we watched a slideshow of our class pictures and other pictures and a video of a short talk by Pn. Azizah and Pn. Missliah, our assistant principle. After that, a video or rather an advertisement of SEGi college. The fail? It was in Chinese. Hahaha. Then the Professor or whatever it was again gave his speech. When they introduced him to the stage, I think they made a mistake and called him "Chocolate", so I call him, Professor Einstein Chocolate because he looks like Einstein. He talked in Malay at first but then he change to English. Why? It was so obvious. His Malay had an American assent in it! So did his English. Half way through is speech, he started speaking in campurisation and then he gave up and spoke in English. The professor got kinda angry because a lot of people were talking and was not paying attention to him so he said that there were 5 answers to a question that we should ask ourselves and that is, "What am I here for?", he told us the "answers" and finished his speech. And then there was a slide show of the Alumi night (prom night) 2007 of my school (I was there! Haha!). Then there was the gifts of appreciation for the professor and then Pn. Azizah officiates Alumi night 2009. Then the Best Student award, the Best Achiever Award and the Principle's Choice award were given out.

Best Achiever Award goes to err... dunno his name... Sorry...


Best Student Award goes to ... also dunno the name... He's Yu Beng's nephew.


Principle's Choice award goes to Mior! Woot! Go Mior! 去没有!!



After the awards, we go onto stage to get our certificates. It's suppose to be in a book that they give out but guess what, because the exams just ended and the graduation day was too soon, there were no certificates in it. So we were basically receiving empty books.

Haha. Blur picture of me.

I graduated from Rubik's Academy. Cool, huh? Hahaha!



After getting our "certificates", we went around looking for our friends, take pictures, all stuff. I carried my camera and went around and tried to take pictures but fail, so I went over to 5Dedikasi to find Yat Hong and we chatted for awhile when I saw Wei Mae gestured me to go over to her. I curiously went to her and she asked me to take a picture with her. My brain went numb. I manage to remain my calm agreed. Then, my friends all rushed towards us like paparazzi and got ready to take pictures of us (WTF?!) Abigail grabbed my camera and took some pictures. Then Hen Yu (I think) said "Closer la...", so Wei Mae put her arm over my shoulder and so I did the same. I felt so happy I did not bother when somebody said, "Finally the husband and wife is taking a picture together!". After that, my embarrassment came to me. I started to blush and smiled like and idiot.


Even though I have never stopped loving her, I felt like I fell in love with Wei Mae again~♥







After that, we were called back to our seats and the performances begun. First off was a duet by Felicia and a Form4 girl singing a Malay song. Ugh... The Form4 girl can't sing! Even Ken can sing better than her. After the duet, Felicia sings a solo English song. Now that made things better. Felicia can really sing well. After her song, was a Chinese fan dance by Sze Shuen. She did the dance really gracefully and smooth. It was worth watching. Haha. After that was a saxophone solo by a Form4 in my school band. She played I Dreamed A Dream. Still not perfect but okay.





Then came the moment we have been waiting for, it's The Funky Ties! My classmates, Timothy, Jason, Zechary, Yi Han and Wei Liang performed a song for us. Jason's beatbox rocks! After their song, the students (and Pn. Azizah, wow!) called for an encore, so they played another song but only did it half way because they did not expect the encore.






My mom, me and my dad.

So then ended our graduation ceremony, everybody took pictures and stuff. Yat Hong asked if I can go to 1Utama to hang out. I asked my parents and whoopie~ I finally got to go out with my friends after so many months. So, Marcus, Yat Hong and I got into Luke's car to get to 1Utama. The problem was there was no space in the car, so we had to squeeze and I ended up on Yat Hong's lap. When we got to 1Utama, we loosen our clothes and went straight for the cinema. There were very few people at that time so we bought our tickets very quickly. To be not off scheduel, we had to watch G-Force. Yat Hong left us because he realised that he had something to do at home. (Damn him! What did we squeeze in the car for?!) To kill the time before the movie, we played pool and fooseball. We saw Ching Hou, Eugene and Wayne there. When playing fooseball, I kept scoring own goal! And we wasted our money because we played pool professionally and finished the games fast! Chia Kuui called me and said that he will come and join us. After that, Chia Kuui arrived and we bought him a ticket and popcorn for ourselves and got into the cinema. The movie was okay. Kinda kiddy but the graphics were good and there were explosions and robots! (Transformers ripoff! Haha.) After the movie, we played more fooseball and pool. Then, we went home.

When I got home, my tuition teacher was already waiting for me outside our house. There went my sleep time. I was so sleepy and tired. I quickly change my shirt and got my book ready and tuition went on. I was dozing half way through tuition but mange to wake myself after 1 hour of "fishing". After tuition, I prepared dinner together with my mom. We had steamboat! Woot!

My mom said that the market was selling these mantis prawns at a cheap price so she bought them to try them out because we have never tried mantis prawns before.


See? I'm still in my black slacks. I didn't have a shower until after dinner around 11.



Big huh? Wait till you eat it...



Good eh? This is why I love food.

MUSHROOMS!! I LOVE MUSHROOMS!! OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!

Yummy yummy~









I got golden mushrooms stuck in my teeth. Yucks. Hehe.


Yeah, the mantis prawns were big all right, but that's just the cover! The insides were prawn paste and no proper meat to chew or bite! And, we just learned how to peel the shells so I got cuts and punctures all over my fingers. The worst was this small but deep cut on my left index finger. Ouch. I can't speed cube for the time being. *Sobs

As you may be wondering, why did I put the title as "3 in 1 day"? It's because, it's my graduation day, it's the moon cake festival and, it's my mom's birthday! Well, we did not have any birthday cake or anything because we ate her moon-birthday cake a few days ago. Haha.

So here's an end to my schooling days of SMKBU(3)...
NOT!
I still have to got to school as usual. The graduation did not mean we did not have to go to school anymore. SPM's not over yet! Haih... School is so gonna be boring from now on...

No comments: