Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, October 1, 2009

OMG! IT'S A 3 IN 1!!

While I was playing with my mini Rubik's Cube today after I finished my Biology Paper 2, I realised that my DIY Rubik's Cube can become a Void Cube, well, a replacement Void Cube. When I got home, I took out my cube and the mini screwdriver and pried out the center caps. To find that my hypothesis is true! It works just like the Void Cube (except you know, the Void Cube has no center, this replacement has a center. Haha) and it also has the corner parity error like the Void Cube (Normal 3x3x3 Rubik's Cubes do not have corner parity errors).





Here's the corner parity error. I couldn't solve it, haha. I tried the 4x4x4 corner parity error but it did not work.

After that, I remembered a custom puzzle called the Semi-Void Cube, wasn't sure who the creator was. So I went to YouTube and found it in Custom Cubes.



Conclusion, DIY Rubik's Cubes are replacement Void and Semi-Void Cubes! Woot! But I'm still gonna get myself a Void Cube. Hehe.

No comments: