Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lost My Music

Darn this throat of mine, now I've lost my voice or rather I can't speak properly. How long has it been since I lost my voice? I remember the last time was when I was 12. Haih...

Earlier in the morning before I lost my voice, I had a sore throat and it did not really bother the way I can change my voice because during add math period, Xin, Han, Josh, Ken, Keong, Beng, Kuui and Pn. Tan(!) played around speaking in different Chinese languages. There was Hokkien, Cantonese and Teochew. I also did the olden Chinese (I think it is Shanghainese) the way those old Chinese movies had, the one with the "-errrr" at the back. Then out of the random I did Chinese opera. Yeah. I'm kinda good at that and I can do the girl part better than the guy part. Pn. Tan was saying that maybe I can do opera in the future. Haha. Well I started to lose my voice after my nap at tuition (Yeah, we get to nap) and then totally lost it when I got home. Now, I don't wanna say anything because it hurts and usually when you lose your voice you have the feeling of not wanting to talk. Also, I'm coughing. Haih. I can't enjoy my favorite char kway teow without cockles and with extra chili.

ぶぅ~

No comments: