Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, October 19, 2009

The Skywalker Chronicles

No, this is no Star Wars franchise.

Marcus called me yesterday to tell me about a surprise birthday party for Luke at 1Utama. After a long time of convincing my dad and getting annoyed by him, he let me go.

Plans to do on Luke's birthday:
-Play basketball the the BU Community Hall
-Go 1U
-Eat at Wong Kwok Char Chan Teng (how ever you spell it)
-Buy birthday cake
-Wish Luke happy birthday

Almost nothing went to plan but everything still turned out nice.

Today morning, my dad dropped me off at the Bandar Utama Community Hall where I met Yat Hong, Yat Sun and Marcus. After my dad left, Marcus tells me that we are gonna be playing basketball at the BU6 park. When we got there after a few minutes of walking, we meet up with Abby, Melvin and Priscilla. Hen Yu came later and we played ball. After about one and a half hours, everybody started to leave because they have things to do. So Yaya, Marmar, Sunsun and I took a break back at the community hall and then we left for 1U, by foot.

When we got there, we changed to clean clothes at a toilet and then went to the old wing to buy the birthday cake but because it was still early (about 10 a.m.), we could not buy the cake yet. (On the way to the old wing, we checked out a new store selling costumes and party stuff and we found fake realistic boobs sold there. We are planning to buy a pair as a girl's birthday present to tease her. Hehehe) Luke called Marcus to inform us that he was arrived at 1U so we went back to the new wing to get Luke and his brother, Benjamin. We then went to play bowling. After two games, we met up with Huey Teck and went to Wong Kwok Char Chan Teng for lunch. On our way to the restaurant, Marcus and I and Yat Hong (dunno why he does not wanna go to the restaurant with Luke and the others) went to buy the cake. We had our lunch and our giant glass of teh ice, and when I said giant, I really mean giant! Well, not so gigantic actually.

We wanted to have the cake at the restaurant but we had a change of plans, from going to Xue Yi's house to BU6 park to Xue Yi's house and then finally BU6 park....

At the BU6 park, we met up with Melvin again and also Xue Yi who came later. The boys went to play ball for a while and then we met back at a pavilion we took shade at because the Sun was so hot! I checked the cake and oh, it melted and thanks to Yat Hong and my carelessness, Yat Hong keeps accidentally kicking the cake box, so the cake had slided to one side of the box. Melvin and Marcus started to call friends living around the neighbourhood and then Mior came. Because we did not want to tell the people we called to come the reason for coming, we also knew that Yi Han would most probably won't come even though we called him already, so I borrowed Mior's bicycle (which has no breaks!) and cycled to Yi Han's house. I sorta got lost on the way but I manage to get back on the road that has been imprinted in my memory and got to his house. It was hard convincing Yi Han to go, he kept asking what was it that was important and why must he be involved. I suck in convincing people but I manage to get him going. When we got there, the boys were playing basketball again. Mior had to take Tecky home so they left on Mior's bike. Later, Samantha came on her bicycle (which it's tyres has no air!) and joined us. We did not have plates and forks or whatever to eat the cake with so Melvin took Sam's bike and along with me and Mior's bike and Yati who ran with us to what was suppose to be Melvin's house, we went to Wei Ming's house instead. At Wei Ming's house, we got a box of matches and a roll of toilet tissue. Then Wei Ming got onto his bicycle and we went back to the BU6 park.

We sang happy birthday to Luke and while Luke was cutting the cake into slices, it rained. So everybody was stuck in the pavilion Some kids who were playing at the park decided to take shelter under the playground structure. We called them into the pavilion but the girls did not want to and hid inside the slide. After eating cake, we burned the remanding tissue roll and the remanding box of matches inside the cake box and stood a circle around it and watched it burn (except the outsider boys). After it finished, Yati and I took the box out and put it under the rain for it to completely extinguish. While waiting for the rain to stop, we talked a little. Mior talked to the boys and asked them random things. When the rain stopped, Han, Mel and Ming left for home but before they disappear from our sight, it started to rain again and we could see Melvin and Yi Han running.

After a while, the rain stopped again and this time we all left. Marcus, Yat Hong, Yat Sun and I took off for Center Point. On the way, we got really tired and thirsty. Thank's to my foolishness, I used my remanding water to try and extinguish the fire earlier before putting it under the rain. We stopped at Sam's house to ask for water or rather, Marcus boldly asked for water. Samantha was kind to actually bring us cups of water and after thanking her, we left. Marcus wanted to go to Melvin's house to get water but we forgot where his house is and when Marcus called, Mel said he got scolded by his dad because he went out too long and was under the rain.

So went straight to Center Point and I hell tired. I bought an ice-cream using my last wad of money and we went into the game shop and Marcus and I played Naruto for half an hour. After that, Marcus and the Low brothers left for home. I had to wait for my sister and my dad. Because I don't have any money left, I could not go into McDonald's. After about an hour, my sister finally came and I finally can go in McDonald's, have a sit and enjoy the air conditioning. After about ten minutes, my dad finally came and we all went home. After all this walking and all, my toenail cracked and the skin on my leg, above the heel, where our tendon is located, came off, all of that on my right leg. How awesome possum is that. Next time in not gonna wear shoes for such a long time.

No comments: