Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hollow From The Outside In

I forgot when we did this... Gah... My memory of matching activities and days are lagging and starting to brake down. Oh well, I'll just start all over again?

A few days ago, or rather I think it was two days ago, I brought my 4x4x4 Rubik's Cube to school because bringing my 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube was getting boring. Josh, Kuui, Ken and I were in the middle of playing Scrabble when I just had to take my 4x4x4 Rubik's Cube out. Yi Han soon toyed around with it and then Kelly borrowed it to toy around with it too? Then all of a sudden she came up to me and asked to confirm if a 4x4x4 Rubik's Cube cubies can be poped out. I answered yes and she was like "Really? Wow." she said some stuff and then left. We went back to our game when Josh came up with more of his random ideas about doing something with my cube.

Anyway, I decided to show Kelly that the cube can be disassembled so I begun by pulling out the side pieces and then turning the cube round and round to let the other pieces fall off by themselves. Well she wasn't there at the "demolition" but I called out to her to see the result. When she saw the cube, she stared to machine gun me saying that she was amazed and that only has a 3x3x3 Rubik's, not that I mind girl's machine gunning me, it's actually kinda interesting you know, I get to learn a thing or two about girls! They love to talk and they would just suddenly shut up and a point where you'd expect them to continue and when that happens I get disappointed actually. I don't know why...

Kelly brought her camera and started to snap pictures of my disassembled cube and she left like a little girl who just got herself a lollipop. Josh then took over and started to work on his "masterpiece". First he set one face of the cube on the table without the core and started working to make a core-less cube. It was awesome! Sometimes Josh can come up with amazing and cool ideas! Not that he doesn't. Haha.









So yeah, Josh managed to completely form the cube without the core twice! Because I wanted to make a video and put it on YouTube. I have not uploaded the video yet though. Josh tried to make the core-less cube without the centers so that it'll look like a Void Cube but failed.


Then Josh came up with another brilliant idea. Why don't he make the cube without the corners? Now, that's something cool! I removed the corners from the cube and we got a corner-less 4x4x4 Rubik's Cube. It was so easy to solve but hard to turn. Looks cool though.



No comments: