Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

And So....

WARNING: This blog post contains unbelievable amounts and levels of gore. Not intended for the weak hearted.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is not so awesome anymore.

Why?

I have found Elfen Lied.

It's more than awesome.

It's not just more than awesome.

It's horribly awesome, so awesome I can't describe it in words.

I can still remember back then when I came across Elfen Lied in Crunchyroll. "Haih, another boring anime.", I thought back then because the synopsis was not in full detail. I have missed the opportunity to watch something so great.

I came across this blog where the blogger writes his reviews on anime episodes he watches and that was where I saw these amazing GIFs. GIF after GIF, from a smile to a wide grin and a chuckle, I found myself laughing hysterically for about 20 minutes after seeing all the GIF pictures. I kept looking back at each GIF and laughed more.

I know I have to watch Elfen Lied. MUST!

I took the opportunity to grab the GIFs and decided to post them here because I just felt like it. Hope anyone who look at them won't get sick or have nightmares or anything. Also, don't get scared if you see me, I may love these kind of gory cartoons but I'm still the normal me, unless people who are daring enough like Kenada, crawl to the top of my head and make me so pissed I go crazy and wish to cut off your limbs.

A warning again, don't look if you can't even watch Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Umineko no Naku Koro ni. If you still insist on looking at them, hope it's not too disturbing.


Click me to read spoilers
Don't mess with GAR lolis.
This is what will happen to pedophiles.
Remember this, humans have more than 10 litters of blood.
That's what I call Russian waltz.
"Let's make love!" *SPLOOSH!*

Never ever bully girls (lolis).
If only this was in 3D...
She got the cooties!

A funny one for the boot. Flying Falcon Punch!


P/S: I actually accidentally deleted the original post of this post. The previous one had more emotion poured into it. Thanks for not barfing or thinking of me as disgusting.

No comments: