Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Otaku Update

I finished Potemayo a few days ago, it may seem childish at first glance but it's got a deeper meaning to it and a really strong life lesson at the ending. The characters are interesting and brings about happiness but Potemayo (the character) is annoying (at times she's okay).

At the ending, the same mystery still lingers, what kind of being is Potemayo and Guchuko? They apparently have plant parts as they grew a flower on their head and after the flower exploded (fully bloom and blossom) a seed was produced and that produced another weird being that doesn't look anywhere cute compared to Potemayo and Guchuko.

The anime may seem like something for children but the characters' personalities doesn't fit the rating 'For Kids'. Mikan, the main female character who has a crush on the main character, Sunao, nosebleeds from seeing him smile at her and such. Mudō becomes a slave to a girl named Nene, who is a foul mouthed and mentally matured (perversion) girl. Yasumi, the younger brother of Natsu has an affection towards his older sister (sister complex). Kaoru has an affection for Mudō (yaoi). Even though I've stated all these points, the negative espects were not brought to dangerous levels (actually doing it), so for a kid they probably won't see it.

Moving on.

Since I've finished Potemayo, it's logically for me to move on to the last anime series SenzO gave me, Maria Holic. In the first few minutes, I was getting shivers thinking that the anime was a Gothic (or whatever it is) bishoujin style anime (refer to Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge) because of a picture that was shown in the beginning and some other aspects. Turned out the anime is a mix media type which is interesting but still it tickles my fear towards Gothic bishoujin.

Moving on.

I've started reading The World God Only Knows (Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai). It's really interesting, you can say it's something I've been looking for. Anyway, I somehow stopped reading Gintama even though I haven't reach the latest chapters. Same goes to other manga I somehow stopped reading and left on bookmark. Also, I'm starting to re-read Seitokai no Ichizon.

Moving on.

I miss playing Naruto with my friends. One day we gotta get together and mash buttons like we used to.

Moving on.

I still can't download anything! Anime music, anime, manga, nothing! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Moving on.

Introducing a new Kenada action figure! Lambo Cosplaying Kenada now available! Looks 10 times more retarded because of cow jumpsuit and over-sized afro! Only 10¥! No more stock available! Buy it now! Packaging not included.

No comments: