Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Please Don't Say "You Are Lazy", Please Don't Say "You Are Lazy", Please Don't Say "You Are Lazy", Please Don't Say "You Are Lazy"

Yesterday I had my first history class, on a Saturday, yeah, on a Saturday, what the heck? And it's gonna last until August.

Anyway, for the past few days of the first week of second semester, all the class I attended were cold! Really, really cold! So I took my sweater (or is it a jacket? Uh, who cares) to class because History of Art and Design class is held in the Audio Visual Hall (AVH) and the AVH is always cold (as far as I knew during first semester) but as usual, life sucks and shit happens, the air conditioners were not on and even though our lecturer switched them on, the class was not even close to cold after class ended.

After class, I chatted with Mal until she went home and then I ringed my dad who was 15 minutes late from picking me up. Turned out my sisters were not ready (read as, taking their own sweet time) and I had to wait some more. So I headed to KFC and ordered some snacks.

I had ordered four piece nuggets, cheezey wedges and a drink, it was part of a set. I looked at tray of nuggets, yay! I got five! How lucky!

My dad soon arrived and we took off to Ikano. There we had lunch at Sushi King. I enjoyed my curry ramen and tempura veggies and prawn while listening to Don't Say "Lazy" on my MP3 player put on repeat. Later my mom came and joined our table. She did not eat there because she already had lunch near her work place. My dad left for his usual favorite, the mamak stall (he did not eat at Sushi King also). I went to Speedy to look for anime DVDs while my mom and sisters went to Guardian.

We gathered back and watched this demonstration for a non-stick wok. We suddenly scattered all over the place after I went to look for my dad who was at Ikea looking for us. My dad and I then stood outside the Ikano Sony Center and watch Transformers 2. My dad found out where my mom was and we headed to The Curve but I didn't want to go to Nicchi so I went to Borders instead. There, I found out for the first time that they have a manga browsing area.

We all then gathered again at the connection walkway to Ikea and Ikano, outside this chicken rice stall. We had laksa and tau fu fa then we went to Ikea and had an early dinner. We stopped at the Ikea Sewing Service corner because my mom wanted something. I was there imagining a scenario (daydreaming) when Jeremiah suddenly appeared before me, he was a big black blur image before I whilst dreaming caught his features and recognised him, I greeted him but my mind was not ready. He suddenly went "Did not know that you joined Rovers.", I still not ready, "Wuh? Huh? Ah? Yeah? Eh? No? What?", he repeated what he said but my mind was still messed up between reality and imagination, "Ah, yeah?". "Congrats man, bye.", he said, "Ah, thanks, bye.", I was still dazed by the sudden communication and I still was blur for the next few minutes until I realised that there was an empty chair in front of me.

We later had our dinner and then we stayed there for some time drinking coffee and tea. We then got up adn left because there were some people who were looking for seats. This is one of the very few times I go into Ikea, Don't Say "Lazy" was still playing so I did not really bother the boredom I get from walking within Ikea. I manage to get some snaps of objects that resemble alphabets for my Letterform class. I plugged out my MP3 player after we got to the car. I think I manage to get hold of the first verse of the lyrics.

No comments: