Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, May 6, 2010

VOC@LOID

I watched the Hatsune Miku concert video I downloaded last month and it was awesome! But disappointing at the same time. Most of her songs were sang but I don't know quite a number.

Disappointing was Po-Pi-Po that was shortened, Kagamine Len sang only one song, where's KAITO?! Where's Black☆Rock Shooter?!

The Kagamine twins and Megurine Luka made an appearance (Luka and Miku sang Magnet and Miku and Rin sang a song I've never heard of) but where is KAITO?! Miku was suppose to sing Cendrillon with him (Miku did not sing Cendrillon also)! Luckily there was World Is Mine and Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu [DEAD END].

The hologram that projected our favorite Vocaloids was very well done! They looked as if they were real and on stage! (A weaponised-hair Miku sang two songs though) Miku appeared in a bikini, her Miracle Paint costume, a punk costume, a dress, a Evangelion-like costume (that reminds me of Kenji) and another dress.

What the crowd has was spring onion shaped glow sticks! They're so cool! I want one...

PS: Guess what! I really feel like cosplaying Len now! Rin is so tsurupettan! She totally owned Miku!

No comments: