Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wild Magikarp Appeared!

Today Wei Xin took Yu Beng, Yat Hong and I for fishing. It was an awesome experience.

Xin drove us to this fishing grounds (in Sungai Buloh?). After renting two rods and paying the fees and buying our bait, we headed to the fishing spot and got ready to fish, unfortunately, none of us fished before thus dunno how to use the rod. We struggled for a bit until this nice guy came by and taught us how to use the rods. We then happily started fishing.

I manage to get a bite but after wrestling with the fish, it got away without the bait. I was so close to getting it! Hahaha! Later Xin manage to 'get' one. A fish was swimming near the bank so Xin snagged it using the nets provided. A kind angler who was there helped us and even gave us some bait. After we were done, we split the fish into four but Yati did not want any so Xin took his share.

My dad steamed the fish for dinner. Hehe.

I wanna go fishing again! This time I must land a fish!

No comments: