Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, May 17, 2010

本日の生徒会終了

I finished Seitokai no Ichizon after three days since I started. I'd say I did good. Because I watched the series using VLC player (the videos were in VLC media formate anyway), I took snapshots of scenes that are potential anime motivational posters (speaking of which, I haven't been making any lately...) and in total I have 87 pictures (I think two aren't part of 'AMP' making) and you can say that I was shocked at the amount I collected. Back then Ken (or Kenada, if you like) would be the one snapping shots and giving them to me, because he doesn't know what's good AMP material, lots of scenes are excluded but there's no complaining to it since I don't download the anime series he watches (as a matter affect, I can't download anime anymore at all!). Now I'm left with two more anime series, Maria Holic and Potemayo. I wonder which I should watch first... Maybe Potemayo...

No comments: