Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

雛見沢の幸せ

I have finally finished watching all sequels and series' of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni after a year of anime hiatus. Finishing everything, I can say that Rena, Satoko, Rika and Mion are perverted girls, they stared Keiichi's 'fur seal' and blushed (Rena even nosebleed, that was a really cute face she had). At the last episode of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei, I learnt a lesson about life. It's too philosophical and I'm lazy to blog it out here.

Finishing HNNKN just made my doors open to watching anime again. Kin Yen gave me a DVD with four animes in it, K-On!, Potemayo, Maria Holic and Seitoukai no Ichizon. Thanks a lot! Oh yeah, he forgot to return me my Hidamari Sketch x365. Who cares?! He gave me four freaking animes! He can hold on to my DVD as long as he wants now! HAHAHAHA!!

No comments: