Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, May 2, 2010

More Less

Yesterday, Joshua, Yat Hong, Yu Beng, Wei Xin, Yi Han and I went to 1Utama to watch Iron Man 2. It was awesome!

After sending my sister to tuition, my dad dropped me at Yat Hong's house, we hang around for a while before walking to Joshua's house and hang some more. Yati and I planned to hitch Yu Beng a ride because he's getting Josh but it seemed like the car was kinda cramped (and Yati and I wanted to earn watts for our Pokewalkers) so the both of us walked to 1Utama.

When we got there, we met back up at Burger King and there I found out that I looked horrible because I had rashes all over (literally) my head and arms. Wei Xin got there and then we had lunch there.

Later on, we went up to walk aimlessly outside U-Bowl to wait for Yi Han. We decided to go up to Cross Fire when Han finally came. Up there, we saw this couple playing the drum game thingy. I found the girlfriend attractive and cute (Hehe...). We hanged around for a while and then we slowly approached the racing game thingies where Ch**g H*u always plays and I thought (honestly!), that he must be there. We turned and look and, whoa! He is there! With his brother, busy racing away. We quickly went away. Hahaha!

Later, we went to buy popcorn and stuff. While waiting for our cinema to be seated, we saw that couple again. I had the urge to go up to the girl and tell her that she doesn't deserve that guy because he is not really good looking (look who's talking) and his face tells me that he's not much of a really nice person. I told the guys and they agreed. Hahaha...

Our seats were most front row of seats at the left side of the cinema hall but who cares? Awesomeness for us! The movie was awesome! The only problem was the fight between Crimson Dynamo (previously Whiplash) and Iron Man teamed with War Machine. It was like a 30 second fight and they won. It's like, "Huh?! Where's the Micheal Bay? Where's the flaming balls of black clouds? Where's the ka-boom?". Well, we stayed until after the credits roll to watch the post-credits scene. As Josh had told us, Thor's hammer, Mjolnir is seen. It's so exciting! It seems as if Iron Man is heading towards the formation of the Avengers.

After the movie, Han, Yubs and Josh went home leaving Xin, Yati and I. We decided to go to Ikea for dinner and Xin droves us there. After dinner, we chatted for a while and planned a fishing activity. We left home after that with me sending Yati home after waiting for my family to shop for stuff at Tesco.


What's a girl like you, doing with a guy like that?
You deserve someone else, instead of that cheap ass brat.
What's your name? What cha' drinking?
I want to know what cha' thinking.
Baby, what's your sign? Tell me your's, I'll tell you mine.
So, what's a girl like you, doing with a guy like that?

No comments: