Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lakeside, Farm Side

Last Friday I went to Taylor's Lakeside campus with Chia Kuui and Yat Hong.

After dropping my sister at school for her Skills camp, my dad and I went to pick the two boys up and we headed to the Lakeside. There we met Wei Mae, she had to go home because she was carpooling with a friend so she left not too long after. The three of us grabbed bubble tea from Shaun (the sole purpose of going to Lakeside) with an extra serving of pearls because we were the last to buy from them before closing their stall. After that, Shaun gave us a tour around the campus. It's very big compared my ninja college (duh). After that, we took a bus back to Kelana Jaya and met Crispin at the bus stop. My dad then picked us up, send Yati home and then dropped Kuui and me at SMKBU(3). Kuui walked home from there and the adventure continues in my next blog post.

No comments: