Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shiny But Suspicious

I offered my Trapinch over GTS for a Trapinch back. When I went back to the GTS station, a shiny Trapinch came back. I was excited! I had to look at it! But what I saw was not pleasing.

The Trapinch was at level 100, it was in a Cherish Ball, details say that it was met at level 1 at Route 205. The info, they all completely do not match up! I went on Serebii and check if there were any events for Trapinch because only event Pokemon come in Cherish Balls. None. It was confirmed. This Trapinch was hacked. I quickly sent it back into GTS.

Before I got the hacked shiny Trapinch, I was mesmerised by Flygon's shiny sprite. So much for the excitement when I got that piece of fake gold.

No comments: