Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ERROR 404

If you are reading this, good job, you are smarter than other smart people. If you know what that means. Hahaha.

Hey, it's been almost two weeks since the Internet connection at home have been down so I can't do anything related to the Internet. Even so, I've been using the computer to browse for old camera pictures for assignments and play games such as Solitaire and Spider Solitaire until I got bored from continuous winning.


Lots of things happened within that two weeks. I don't geddit why exciting things that are of blog material only happen when I have no reach of Internet.

I watched Prince of Persia: Sands of Time a few days ago and I have to take back what I said before watching the movie. It was awesome! The trailer was blinding me from the awesomeness of the movie. Hahaha.

Because I'm using the computer in my Computer Graphics class, there are many sites that are blocked including that chat box in my blog. How retarded, seeing a blocked site in an unblocked site.

I found out last week that Bon Odori and C2AGE is on the same day. What am I gonna do?! I must for for both events but the avenues are so far apart! I hope my dad will allow me to go for both events.

No comments: