Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

最初の時間

Today, many cool things happened. To the list!

1) Today was the first time class was canceled because our lecturer was missing in action (we don't know what happened to her) and there was no replacement lecturer and thus,

2) It's the first time we did not attend a class without breaking any rules.

3) It's also the first time I went to the Sunway Pyramid cinema to check out the movies available. Too bad Avatar was out of our schedule and Sherlock Holmes was not showing anymore.

4) It's the first time I manage to connect to the Nintendo WFC at Sunway Pyramid and do trades. I found out that Malaysians cannot receive the event Mew and Pikachu colored Pichu. Damn.

5) It's the first time I went bowling at the bowling alley in Sunway Pyramid, I dragged Kenway and Chia there and I forced Chia to play by paying the game for him and thus,

6) It was Chia's first time bowling.

7)It's the first time we went some where else to eat lunch other than the hawker restaurant we have been eating at, this leads to,

8) My first time in the year 2010 to eat at McDonald's and also,

9) The first time Kenway ate lunch with us instead of watching us eat!

10) Oh, today's also the first time I wore the hairclip to college and wore it throughout the whole time at Sunway Pyramid.

11) Today is also the first time I played music on my handphone loudly in class and singing along. Misaki sang along too. これはVOCALOIDの力だ!

12) It's the first time this year I switched off the computer without shutting down because my sister was being bitchy and hogged the computer to herself. So I had to force shut down in order for me to use the computer as soon as possible because I have a lot of assignments to do.

No comments: