Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, February 25, 2010

IT'Z A DRAWING!

Today I looked at Jean's file of drawings. When I first saw it, my jaw dropped. Her drawing skills are amazing! It's out of this world! My jaw dropped to the ground and burned it's way to the other side of the Earth. I was so shocked that such a skilled artist existed in my class! Yi Ping told me before and I saw for myself during Drawing class that Jean's drawings were amazing but I never knew that it was this amazing! I seriously can't describe them in words. She's an all-rounder, from page one to the end, there were different kinds of genre all of them are great! I almost cried when I saw her manga chibi style drawings. I always wanted to draw like that.

Later more of us gathered around and admired Jeans work. When she finished her Language and Communication exam, she came over and we asked questions. It seems that the both of us have some similarities, she started drawing in kindergarten where I also some what started drawing at that time, the both of us are the only person who draws in our respective house and we wanna do comics! (she's thinking Marvel while I'm thinking manga) But yet her drawing skills compared to mine are like heaven and dust! I'm the dust! My spirit and dreams literally shattered, I could feel my soul leaving my mouth and I almost gave up drawing. Really, I almost shed tears but I was happy for her (I dunno why...) and also happy that I know someone who is extremely awesome to the max in drawing. I mange to collect my fighting spirit and turned back to normal but still, I wish I was her. If I was some bigshot mangaka (doujinka), I'd hire her as my assistant.

Anyway, this is for Ken, I did a draft of the yonkoma I promised. Need to learn how to draw N.Italy and Canada from Axis Powers Hetalia first though.
Kenada (Draft)
This is the draft. Click for a bigger image. I drew Canada's ahoge wrongly. I wonder which country has the ahoge I drew, can't remember...

After the emoing and Saiyan style self motivating, I'm gonna work hard and draw, draw, draw! WHOARGH!! I must finish my last changes to my BLEACH doujin and start drawing chapter one already! It's been three years since I have it in my head! ファイト!!

No comments: